Our primary goal at Gabriel House is to provide a comfortable home for our residents. Recognizing the fact that a big part of staying healthy is being happy, we strive to deliver high quality care with the utmost respect and dignity. Residents are encouraged to be as independent as they are able, with assistance as needed.
Our friendly team is dedicated to being the best caregivers possible, it's the difference they make in the lives of our residents that makes Gabriel House a special place to live. When our residents are content we know we have achieved our goal.
Gabriel House is family owned; there is no corporate home office or stockholders to please. We come from the local area and know and respect the values of rural Minnesota. We feel privileged to be part of this community.
- Two cozy living rooms
- Two kitchens
- Activity room
- Patio area
- All season porch
- Five roomy single bedrooms, each with a bathroom
- Five spacious double occupancy bedroom suites with handicap accessible 3/4 bath. These suites can easily be shared with another, or are absolutely perfect for a couple.
- Registered Nurse on duty or on call 24 hours/day
- Around the clock trained staff
- Medication management
- Weekly laundry
- Three meals per day + snacks
- Modified diets
- Money management
- Assistance with making appointments
- Help with activities of daily living